Terms & Rental Agreement
- Reservations will be held for 48 hours pending payment of the a deposit of 30% of the total rental. Payment of the deposit indicates agreement with the terms and conditions of the standard Rental Agreement.
- The Rental Agreement will be send to your email with all details, scan, sign and email to us within 48 hours.
- The remaining 70% balance is due 12 weeks before the rental period.
- A cash security deposit of 200 euros (or equivalent in another major currency) is also payable on check-in. This is to cover the cost of any damage or breakage’s or extra cleaning required during the rental period of the property or their contents. It will be returned on check-out less any deductions for breakages, damage and electricity use based on the meter reading charged by the meter at 8bt/kwh unit.
- If booking within 2 months of the rental date, the entire contract price needs to be paid within 4 days of accepting the Booking Contract.
- If any payment is not made within the specified times, the management may treat the contract as cancelled.
- No smoking inside the property. Any evidence of smoking inside will result in a 100 euro extra cleaning charge.
If you wish to cancel for any reason you can do so up to 12 weeks before your booked arrival date for no cost or fee apart from your 30% deposit which will be forfeited. You can cancel 50 days before for a 50% refund. If less than 50 days then there will be no refund (regardless of reason) and any payment made will be forfeited.
Change of dates
You can change your booking dates and number of guests at any time, subject to availability up to 6 weeks before at no cost or fee.
It is recommend that clients take out travel insurance to protect against a medical emergency, close family member death or certain other unforeseen circumstances which preclude the client from travelling.
Payment Methods And Fees
We take a variety of methods of payment: bank transfer, credit or Paypal.
After making a booking we will double check availability and email you an acknowledgement along with you an invoice for payment. We will hold the booking for you for 48 hours to make the payment:
Is the best in terms of fees and can be done into our local bank account in Thailand.
Cost transfer are for yourself.
We will send you an invoice and you can pay with Paypal or Creditcard ( paypal acount)
We take Paypal but they charge us 3% which we must pass on to you.